The greatest achievement for all parents is to see their baby growing healthy and happy. Thus, you have to ensure every bottle of feeding accessories is clean before using them because the safety, healthy growth, and happiness of your baby begins with cleanliness. For that reason, many homes are now using Tommee Tippee sterilizers to keep baby’s feeding accessories free from germs and bacteria. But do you know how to use Tommee Tippee bottle sterilizer effectively? Well, you have landed on the right page as we will guide you on how to use Tommee Tippee electric bottle sterilizer step-by-step.
How To Set Up Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer?
When setting up the sterilizer ensure k is not connected to a power outlet.
How To Sterilize Using Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer?
After each use, disassemble all the parts of the bottle, wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse all the components using freshwater. Then reassemble the teat and screw ring to avoid assembly problems after sterilization and insert all the components in the sterilizer. However, before that follow the tips below when using your microwave steam sterilizer;
Place the bottleneck while facing downwards and all accessories into the locators of the removable tray.
Take the lid and Mace it onto the lower removable tray/base unit. But ensure all the sides of the lid are fitted and secured over the side buttons of the hood.
Then, plug in the power lead into the ma, power outlet.
Before handling sterilized items wash your hands thoroughly and dry your hands wing a clean and dry white towel.
Important Warning To Consider When Using Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer
• Do not add any sterilizing solution because it can damage your sterilizing electric machine.
• The sterilizer is only effective if you add an exact 80ml amount, of water. More than that the cycle time will increase while less than 80ml the content inside may not sterilize properly.
• Always include the teat tongs with the sterilizer to allow you to safely handle and remove freshly sterilized contents without touching with your bare anger to avoid contaminating them.
• After sterilization, it would be best not to wipe the water inside or on the content because the water inside or on the content is sterile because it will contaminate the contents.
• Avoid overloading the sterilizer as it reduces its efficiency and may also not sterilize the items properly.
• When using hard water, it is advisable to wipe inside the machine after each we wing a clean cloth with a little white vinegar on it.
Always adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions labeled in the user manual and employ some of the tips we have mentioned above. That’s because they are proven methods that will make your Tommee Tippee bottle sterilizer work effectively without leaving any traces of contamination. ALL in all, we wish You the best while taking care of your baby.